This UD75 is in stock and available to ship today. Submit a quote request or give us a call at (800) 691-8511 for pricing.
- UD75 Unidrive Large Option Module Application Coprocessor CT Net
- Manufacturer: Control Techniques
- Series: Unidrive Option Modules
- This UD75 may qualify for our exchange for credit program.
Same Day ShippingWeight: Ask
Want it shipped today?
- Order in the next 3 hours and 48 minutes.
- If you order between 4pm and 6pm EST, you will be charged a small rush fee.
- UD75 Warranty: 1 Year for new, remanufactured or repair
Shipping and Order Information
- Go Green! Inquire about exchanging your faulty UD75 for credit when ordering from MRO Electric
- MRO can usually ship in stock items same day before 4 PM EST for no extra cost and before 6 PM with a rush fee
- Shipping options vary by location. Call for an accurate quote.
More Info on the UD75
Scope – The purpose of this document is to standardize the items inspected, tested and verified when a UD75 CTNet module is to be functionally evaluated. These inspection and re-certification guidelines are (ideally) intended to result in re-certified product that is functionally “indistinguishable from new product”. Background – Experience at the Grand Island Service Center with the Unidrive “Classic” UD75 coprocessor with CTNet has demonstrated a re-occurring requirement to determine if a UD75 was “up to current hardware revision” as well as being functional. This evaluation need has been distinct from repairing defective units. Actual repairs that are practical on defective UD75(s) are limited to replacing a defective UD75A / UD75B / UD70 circuit board with a functional UD75A / UD75B / UD70. The most common reason for a repair request (of any complete UD7x assembly) has been situations where the UD70 portion of the UD7x assembly hosted unique logic in the form of a program and the end-user did not have the ability to restore this logic into a replacement co-processor. 0,5