Top Brands We Repair
(click for more info)
Working with MRO Electric was a positive experience. From quoting the repair to delivering the repaired motor back to us took roughly a week and a half. All the work was completed as quoted and the damaged motor has been working flawlessly since it was returned back to us. I would definitely recommend MRO Electric for your motor repair needs.
Kevin D. - FL, USA
They were great to deal with. Reasonable price...fast delivery...I would be happy to do business with them again.
Andy - NY, USA
Very knowledgeable and professional staff. Prompt response to my email and prompt shipping. Pleasure to deal with.
JB - IN, USA
Had a module that cost over $5000 to replace. MRO was able to repair the unit for less than $2000. The turn around was fairly quick even over the holidays. Great experience as Joe from customer service kept us up to date.
Christine - ON, Canada
Really good service, reasonably priced, knowledgeable people.
Signature Aluminum Canada - ON, Canada
MRO Electric Repair
Reliable Repair Service
- MRO Electric repairs CNCs, PLCs, Servo/Spindle Drives, Motors, Amplifiers, VFDs, HMIs, and more.
- If you have a failed unit, we can restore it to Remanufactured Condition and save you up to 75% when compared to buying new.
- We offer Pre-Priced Repair Rates.
- We are able to repair most units in as little as 3-5 days.
- All of our repaired parts are put through rigorous testing procedures by certified technicians to ensure that they are fully functional.
- All repairs come standard with a 12 month or longer warranty.
If you do not see the manufacturer of your part in our list of supported manufacturers, don’t worry - we can repair almost any part there is. If you do not see your item or require further assistance, you can contact a customer service representative through phone, email, or fax.