Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I request a price quote?
- You can request a price quote by clicking the Request Quote button, by calling 1-800-691-8511, or by emailing email@example.com. We aim to provide quotes as quickly as possible, and can usually deliver quotes in 10 minutes or less if requested during normal business hours.
- How do I place an order?
- If you have received a quote and would like to place an order, you can do so by calling 1-800-691-8511. We accept all major credit and debit cards, Net 30 terms, Wire Transfers, and PayPal.
- What shipping options are available?
- MRO Electric provides complementary Same-Day Shipping on all in-stock products if you place an order before 4pm. If you require Next-Day shipping and place an order after 4PM, you may be charged a small rush fee.
- What shipping couriers do you use? Can you bill my account?
- We normally use UPS or FedEx, but can use DHL, TNT, or any other courier of your preference. If you have an account with a shipping company we can bill it for the shipping cost, or add the cost to the invoice.
- Do you offer same day delivery?
- Yes, in case of emergencies we can coordinate with express courier services to arrange same day shipment options.
- Do you provide warranties?
- MRO Electric provides Complete Coverage Warranties on all products and repairs. Our CNC related products have a minimum 12-month warranty, and all our PLC products have a 2-year warranty.
- How does the Core Exchange Program work?
- The Core Exchange Program is the quickest and most cost-efficient means of purchasing a part from MRO Electric. If you choose to participate, MRO Electric will ship you a new or refurbished replacement part – usually the same day you order. You are then allowed 40 days to return your broken part for credit. Once we receive your part, your account will immediately be refunded the core credit amount.
- How do I ship my Core Exchange to MRO?
You can ship your part to MRO using the same box your new product was delivered in. Please Ship To:
1652 Old Apex Road
Cary, NC 27513
United States of America
- What are Refurbished Parts?
- Our remanufactured units are a cost-effective alternative to new or new surplus products. Each of our reconditioned products come with a 12 to 24-month Complete Coverage Warranty. All parts are thoroughly inspected and hand-cleaned before being put through rigorous test loads and procedures.
Have more questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-691-8511