This 140CPU43412A is in stock and available to ship today. Submit a quote request or give us a call at (800) 691-8511 for pricing.
- Quantum | 140CPU43412A | Modicon | 140 CPU 434 12A | Processor 486K RAM 2MEG 2xMB, 1xMB
- Manufacturer: Modicon Quantum
- Series: Quantum CPUs
- This 140CPU43412A may qualify for our exchange for credit program.
Same Day ShippingWeight: Ask
Want it shipped today?
- Order in the next 4 hours and 0 minutes.
- If you order between 4pm and 6pm EST, you will be charged a small rush fee.
- 140CPU43412A Warranty: 2 Years for new, remanufactured or repair
Shipping and Order Information
- Go Green! Inquire about exchanging your faulty 140CPU43412A for credit when ordering from MRO Electric
- MRO can usually ship in stock items same day before 4 PM EST for no extra cost and before 6 PM with a rush fee
- Shipping options vary by location. Call for an accurate quote.
More Info on the 140CPU43412A
The Quantum 140CPU43412A CPU is a single-slot programmable controller with built-in executive memory, application memory and communication ports. All memory components are on board so no additional chips or cartridges are necessary. Quantum CPUs use flash memory technology to support the CPU’s executive memory and instruction set. Flash is a state-of-the-art, nonvolatile memory technology that enables downloadable field upgrades as new features become available. The application program can be stored in either battery-backed RAM and/or Flash RAM. The battery is located on the front of the CPU and can be serviced while the CPU is running. To protect the application program from inadvertent changes during operation, the 140CPU43412A features a memory-protect switch. An LED goes on when this switch is activated. The 140CPU43412A CPU has two Modbus® ports and one Modbus Plus™ port. Simple rotary switches on the back of the CPU are used to set the network address of the Modbus Plus port. Each device on a Modbus Plus network must have a unique address in the range 1 … 64. 5,9