This UD53 is in stock and available to ship today. Submit a quote request or give us a call at (800) 691-8511 for pricing.
- UD53 Unidrive Small Option Module Resolver Interface
- Manufacturer: Control Techniques
- Series: Unidrive Option Modules
- This UD53 may qualify for our exchange for credit program.
Same Day ShippingWeight: Ask
Want it shipped today?
- Order in the next 15 hours and 17 minutes.
- If you order between 4pm and 6pm EST, you will be charged a small rush fee.
- UD53 Warranty: 1 Year for new, remanufactured or repair
Shipping and Order Information
- Go Green! Inquire about exchanging your faulty UD53 for credit when ordering from MRO Electric
- MRO can usually ship in stock items same day before 4 PM EST for no extra cost and before 6 PM with a rush fee
- Shipping options vary by location. Call for an accurate quote.
More Info on the UD53
The UD53 Resolver small option module is an interface module for installation in a Unidrive. The UD53 operates with resolvers having the following specifications: Input impedance: >85W at 6kHz Turns ratio (primary:secondary): 3:1 or 2:1 Excitation voltage: 6VRMS or 4VRMS The Drive must be operating in the Closed-loop Vector or Closed-loop Servo mode; the resolver connected to the UD53 is used for speed and position feedback. Simulated encoder outputs The simulated-encoder outputs produce quadrature AB signals corresponding to the line counts from the source encoder. Alternatively, these outputs can be configured for frequency and direction (F/D) signals. In both cases, the outputs retain position infomation when direction is changed. By default, the resolver is used as the source for the simulated-encoder outputs; alternatively, the main encoder (Encoder 1) connected to the 15-way D-type on the Drive can be used as the source. The number of pulses per revolution can be scaled by factors of 2. 0,0